Why the stats don’t tell you the truth about what age you are most likely to live to.
Why living longer or less is not “all in your genes”.
How five simple lifestyle changes can add significant, enjoyable extra years to your life, including:
1. What are the best methods to stop smoking – including one method you probably have never tried with a better than 50% chance of working.
2. How to “trick” your mind to gain control over problem drinking.
3. Why eating the right breakfast is so important.
4. Why mixing two methods for losing weight works better.
5. How to get fit, without wearing lycra or going to the gym.
And how, taken together, simple changes to daily habits can give you up to two extra decades of quality living.